Things to do today.
Work out what day it is today.
2. Get back to the land of nursery rhymes and try and get at least 2 spreads done.
3. Remember to think about Christmas.
4. Walk dogs.
5. Water horses.
6. Wait, with patience, to hear from America. Wait, wait. ( Feeling really nervous)
7. Spend at least 15 minutes lying in a field watching swallows fly.
9. Listen. This morning I just stood and listened to Chris Wood singing Hugh Lupton and Chris's wonderful song 'One in a Million' a poetic piece of storytelling in song, wonderful. Now there is rainsong on the roof. Earlier, horses breathing deep the scent of summer on grass while a whitethroat sang in a willow tree.