So far today I have been
1. Woken by dragons scratching at the door at 5.30 in the morning, but when I stumbled bleary from bed there were only cats there. The dragons had flown.
2. Updated The Ice Bear page on my website so that it actualy says a little about the book.
And I have to
The air around meadowseet should not be wantonly wasted. Time should be taken to savour its beauty. Richer than a fine wine, it is not free, but costs only the time taken to find it.
2. Stretch paper onto the board that got away
3. Make that list for Art in Action and make sure that they have a file for printing a poster
4. do more roughs for nursery rhymes
Paint. Hopefully today we will maintain a supply of electricity, for while the lack of spark can lead to a quiet day on the internet the lack of light can lead to no painting being done. And I need to paint.
Invite myself to a friend's house for supper. Somewhere where there is a grandfather clock would be good.
Go talk to the neighbours' horses ( though this can be done whilst walking dogs and thinking about roughs, thus killing a few birds with the same stone, a metaphor the cats would approve of though I find it quite ugly).
Take some really good shots of the garden in order to drive John Foley from The Imagine Gallery wild with envy!
Carry on helping the inland revenue find the cheque for £ 4 800 that they have so very carelessly let slip down the back of a sofa. I wonder if they have tried looking in an MP's second home yet? Maybe it went there.