Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Just Imagine



Time slides in the sand of the hour glass, falling steadily, elegantly away. Time ticks with the waving arm of a Chinese lucky cat, tick, tick, ticking in my studio. Time hangs heavy around my neck in the Alice in Wonderland necklace from The Imagine Gallery.
I have much to do.
Today, all I wish to achieve is to do a page of photographs in order to share the wonderful place that is The Imagine Gallery with a wider world.
Also to do a rough for KNTR calendar and then get to work on the artwork tomorrow. And to think about and begin work on the roughs and an image for I Am Cat, which is the book that comes after the Nursery Rhymes which seems to be called A Rhyme in Time. At least I hope it is.





6 comments:

  1. I Loved the painting of the fox hung over those fabulous fox scuptures. Your photography is very good. I especially liked the diamond pattern of the flint on the wall. Another artistic endeavor perhaps?
    Cenya

    ReplyDelete
  2. The Gold leaf sets off the cats fur beautifully.. a lovely set of photos ..Thankyou
    I must confess a fondness for the Lavenham Owl too :0)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the virtual tour. I'm glad the opening went well and that you were able to be there for it. Wish you'd had somebody take a pix of you and John at the opening, with you in your "pirate coat" with your lovely new necklace on. . .

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful! I've only ever been into one gallery where I liked most of what was in there...I suspect 'Imagine' would be the second, if I ever get to set foot in there one day. I especially love the sculptures, all of them, but I REALLY love those 'queens' and the woman on the bird. I also love the brick floor...just perfect all round!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a COOL necklace, Jackie!!

    So clever and unique looking!

    Now I want one!

    There are treasures to be found at that gallery!

    -Dean

    ReplyDelete
  6. Jackie, your life is SO IDYLLIC! With the early morning sunshine on beetroots, and the wonderful Alice necklace. Honestly, I bet you have a wishing well in your garden (that actually works) and magical relics hidden in the cosy nooks of your studio. Thankyou SO MUCH for sharing, you've changed my morning.

    ReplyDelete