Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Author Blog Awards.

I am packing the car, with three hares, a dancing bear, a running cheetah and a red fox, two cats, a lion, a unicorn, some dragons and a bag of clothes and heading for foreign lands. Tomorrow the quilt exhibition at the V&A. My head is full up with the sun, moon and stars and a wish for wings and a deep desire to draw and I am not sure I should be allowed out on my own. But I do have a big pair of sunglasses, so no one will recognize me, now that I am famous and this blog is a runner up in the Author Blog awards.
Thanks everyone who voted. You have made my day.

10 comments:

  1. A huge bravo to you Jackie.. a well deserved thing indeed!
    I was delighted to see your works in the flesh this weekend in Suffolk :)
    Hugs from Devon to Wales
    Rima

    ReplyDelete
  2. CONGRATULATIONS! Couldnt have happened to a better person.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations! I still think you should have been first, but wonderful news...I hope the ginger's aren't jealous :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulation from us too!!!! :0)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have a geat mental picture of all those animals hanging out of your car windows as you breeze along the road in your sunglasses! Congratulations on your award.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great news! Travel safely to and from the big city and enjoy the journey. I, too, wonder what happens when you put such an assortment of beasts together in a car - somewhat akin to a cross between Noah's Ark and the Old Woman who Lived in a Shoe!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Dear Jackie,
    Thanks for inviting us all into your home and studio, on your walks, and into your creative mind and life.

    Kate

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congratulations, Jackie! Perhaps Pixie will win next time?
    I love Jee's comment! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  9. How wonderful and how well deserved. Congratulations! Goodness, but you're traveling with a packed car. Please post some pix from the quilt exhibition if you're able to. Enjoy your trip.

    ReplyDelete
  10. congratulations, such a very well deserved award !

    ReplyDelete