Two weeks away, lots of exciting adventures, a camera full of photographs, tigers, dragons and bears, but........ I have only three months to finish Nursery Rhymes and work on another project so blogging time will be pushed to the edges of painting time. I have two weeks to get the cover for A Rhyme in Time painted so that my publishers can get a 'blad' together for the sales teams to use both here and in the USA.
A few things to mention in passing, there will be pictures and more detail later.
1. Tell Me a Dragon is shortlisted for the Norfolk Childrens Book Award.
2. I did go to London Zoo and I did feed tigers, and met a man who knows a great deal about big cats.
3. Frances Lincoln are considering publishing my novel.
4. Norfolk is beautiful.
5. It is very difficult to ravel on the trains in the UK these days. Feels very Alice in Wonderland. Strange.
6. Evelyn Williams is as elegan now as she was when I met her 20 years ago.