Saturday, October 30, 2010

Just when you think it is safe to go back to the house work.....

Tidying up my studio and astonished that what I thought were dust buffaloes were in fact dust diplodocusses, made from ancient prehistoric dust that has gathered since the dawn of time and layed dormant beneath my desk. Unfortunately I have woken it now with the hoover.
On a brighter note I discovered a solution to what I thought was a balance problem, decided that I like the pig, and found a cheetah with five cherries and some gold.



  1. such wonderful details in this piece, simply magic.

  2. we have springer spaniel tumbleweeds that drift past with the slightest draft!

  3. Uh-oh, now you've done it. Hoovering a dust diplodicus only makes it angry. I like the pig too with its floppy ears. Lucky find -- a charming cheetah.

  4. The blue is a knockout - the perfect solution. It's a stunning cover Jackie. I absolutely love it and I honestly think you've surpassed yourself. I cannot CANNOT wait to hold a copy of this in my hands.

  5. The dust dinosaurs live in my house too!
    Oh the cheetah is spectacular, with the blue a masterpiece!!!


  6. Around my boots and under the bed... the dust dinosaurs wait to pounce...eyeing up a bare ankle hungrily... I will have to set the hoover on them too.

    I love that cheetah, only a cat could balance that beautifully.