Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Copper bear



Browsing the Art in Action website to see who and what will be there this year I found Karen Green and her weathervanes and there, riding high in the images from her entry, my bear. Every time I look up and see my bear riding over the house, in sunshine or in starlight, with swallow flit or bat flight, it never fails to lift my spirits. Looking forward to seeing her there.
I have never been to an event as rich as Art in Action before. So much beauty in one wonderful garden. Hope it doesn't rain this year!

4 comments:

  1. That is wonderful. She has captured the girl's hair blowing in the wind perfectly. And that huge bear galumphing across the clowds. Perfect.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so looking forward to this. I don't think anything could stop me this year (fingers crossed)!

    Here's a crazy question. When you write your lists, how do you then cross them out?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, that is so lovely - wonderful bear. Went to Art in Action last year and really enjoyed it, Waterperry is a nice spot and easy to get to. Not sure we shall make it this year, but I hope you have a great time.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just noticed tha friend of husband is playing harpsichord at Art in Action on the Thursday, so may get to go after all!

    ReplyDelete