It is always difficult to move swiftly from one painting to the next. I have 4 or 5 paintings still to do and have to be finished by 12th Feb ( extension from end Jan). So, today I have to
1. Stretch paper. Three pieces.
2. Draw out Jumping Joan and maybe Four and twenty tailors.
3. Fill in form for Art in Action.
4. Find contract to send to people.
5. Walk dogs.
6. Make fire. It is getting cold again though bright.
7. Stop looking at the preview picture of one side of my van.
8. Sort out discs that need to be made and posted to people who want them.
9. Talk to Jane about things inside the van.