Thursday, August 5, 2010

A return to the rule of the chicken of time.




Back to work, but many things still to get in the way.
1. Washing
2. Do sketches for Eve's tattoo
3. Photograph cheetahs in bowl for John Foley to use as invitation for exhibition at Imagine.
And I did do the photographs and sent a disc but forgot to check it and sent John some lovely photos of St Davids. Oops. So now I have learnt how to reformat images to send via my dial up that can be opened and used for printing. A useful lesson.
4. Rough for calendar piece
5. Cover for Nursery Rhymes
6. Roughs for I Am Cat, including cover rough
7. Walk dogs
8. Buy lillies
9. Tidy studio
10. Watch swallows fly low over fields of gold.
Blue and gold. Beautiful.

5 comments:

  1. I don't know where you find the time to do it all. :0)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think you need to move #10 up to the #1 slot. Replace "Tidy the Studio" with "Drink a tall, cool one with someone I love". Reassign "Washing" to someone else. Your talents are much too imporant to be wasted on washing.
    Cenya

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful painting :)
    (And I bet you could design a really fantastic tattoo! Ouch!)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Busy, busy, busy....but with all cool projects though!

    -Dean

    ReplyDelete
  5. "The chicken of time?" This is a horological beastie unknown to me.

    Would this be like going to "roost" when it gets dark, and getting up at "cock crow," and being busy all day "scratching" out a livelihood - ?

    ReplyDelete